Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Catching up...Florida Trip




Wow! am I behind or what? I know I still need to post about Christmas but that would take to long so I will start with last week. Taylor, Conan and I went to Florida to see my Mom's family last week. We had so much fun! Conan did great on the plane, thank goodness. I was really worried that he would be a little pill.
Taylor and Kendie, my younger sister, had a blast hanging out with each other. They are the same age and get along great. Conan loved my little brother who spent a lot of time playing hot wheels with him.
Conan loved his Papa and Grandma!
It was fun taking the kids to the beach. Conan was happy until he rubbed sand in his eyes and then he was ready to leave. I wish Chris could have gone with us but he had to stay and work. We had a great time and I am glad we were able to go. I have more pictures of Taylor, Kendie and Joe coming...




















3 comments:

Heather Rae Photography said...

Katie...I can't believe how big everyone is. Kendie, Joe, and Taylor are all growing up. Sounds like you had a good time in Florida...I'm happy for you. And of course Conan is too cute!!!

katertoter said...

Thanks! We had a great time.
e-mail me your blod site....I want to know what is going on with you and the new hubby.

Heather Rae Photography said...

I'm not sure what my blog site is...it might be thenabors or heather_dustin...?
I need some training...this is my first blog experience. And I don't know how to find you using my blog site...I have to go back to the email with the link everytime.