Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Update

Its been a while since my last post. Life has been rather busy and my family has not been feeling well. Hopefully, we will be able to enjoy the weekend. The weather has been beautiful and Conan and I spend a lot of time at the park. It is a much different experience at the park now as opposed to last year. Conan can climb, slide, jump, and run around all over the place with little assistance. One of his favorite things to do is push Mommy down the slide.

5 weeks and 3 days before he turns two. In the meantime, I plan on going to the pumpkin patch, maybe a trip to the fair, take his 2nd year pics, along with Mak, plan his party, host a party, lose some more weight, watch Taylor play soccer, go to a wedding with A, do a little scrapbooking, catch up on my painting, and help a little known someone move. I think that is about it.

Sometimes life throws you little unexpected things....happy things that make you smile :)

Wednesday Weigh In

Last weeks weight - 156.5

This weeks weight - 157

Total inches lost this week 1.75in

I have increased my weight on lifting days, I think I am gaining more muscle and that is why I gained 1/2 a pound. I really hope I am just having a weird week and do better this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up chica!
Ooohh the fair...you know that's nothing but one big food fest don't you. All that temptation...
Yeah, I'm in.

katertoter said...

Finelly, I did say maybe...to the fair. The food is a major temptation. lol Care to join me?
Cole, I have no problem maintaining, its trying to get rid of it in the first place that is difficult. Besides, muscle looks better than fat, right?
Thanks guys!

hollibobolli said...

Well, if it makes you feel better - the bride can't zip her dress at the moment! So I had to watch everyone else eat queso today. Sucks.