Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Color me Wonderful

I love teaching Conan new things, but even better is when he surprises me with stuff I didn't know he knew. Like for instance, today at lunch before we started eating he proceeded to "pray" (hands folded and eyes closed) the pledge of allegiance before he ate his sandwich. 1. we pray at night hardly ever at lunch and 2. Had no idea he know the pledge of allegiance. Word for word, people-no mistakes.

Well, miss fancy pants Mama here wanted to show him what different colors made when we mixed them. I set it all up, got the food coloring out, glasses full of water and the stir tick. Before I could even get started he tells me that yellow and blue make green. WHAT! So I tested him and asked what made orange and purple.....he told me. I felt schooled. I am so going to have to do some research and find out what the heck I should be teaching him.

We miss Ms. Emily. Bad, real bad.





No comments: