Thursday, October 12, 2006

Catching my Breath

This week has presented many new and exciting adventures. On Monday I started my new job. Cool thing about it-I get to work with my girl A! I really like the company, and the people. I think it will be a wonderful new opportunity for me. Now I just have to get used to waking up at 5:30am. I love the fact that I can work 7:00-4:00, more time in the evening with the family.
Last week I found myself crying all the time when I thought about having to send him to school. Thankfully he loves it, and I am happy with how his first week has gone. Tomorrow is ice cream day and he can't wait. He doesn't cry when I leave and he is excited to see me in the afternoon. I look forward to the huge MAMA I get when I open the door to his classroom.
Taylor and Chris are busy with school and with me working we are having to adjust our schedules to work everything in. Life has certainly picked up but I think we are all ready for the challenge.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad things are going well with you new job, and with Conan's school. I know it makes it a ton easier when you feel good about where he is.

Anonymous said...

That is great that things are falling into place nicely! Conan is so adorable, even when he scowls!