Friday, October 20, 2006

Happenings

I have not posted in a while so this is my quick version of the Cassidy happenings.
New JOB:
I started my new job on October 9th. I entered the world of Outcome Engineering! So far SO GOOD. I really love the job and the people. It's really nice when you get to work with your best friend. We decided that we really don't see each other that much more than we did. We are so busy that there is very little interaction. I feel so fortunant to be at a place that is working hard to utilize my skills and find me a nich. Thanks A for believing in me enough to give me a shot. I am eagerly looking forward to the future, what ever it brings. I thought going back to work would be so much harder but it wasn't. The last two weeks have flown by and I feel like this is what I am supposed to be doing and that it is a good thing.
New School:
Conan started school at Merryhill. He LOVES it. I am sure some of you out there can appreciate how nice and comforting it is to have to leave your child and know that he is, not only ok, but happy. He likes school and is doing great. That makes me breath....easier. Conan's class is having a Halloween party and a Fall Fest next week. I can't wait. A and I are also going to take treats to schoolto celebrate their birthdays on the 3rd.

Conan got this frog for his 1st birthday and it sits on his dresser. It is one of my favorite stuffed frogs he has collected so far.
Taylor:

Taylor is right in the middle of her soccer season and doing well. She is getting better all the time and Chris told me thatnow he does not get so nervous for her when she plays. I think we have 3 more games and if we win 2 more the team will get 1st place! Good luck, Lady Sharks!

Party Fun!

Angela and I hosted a Premire Jewelry party on Sept the 28th. It was a hoot. We felt like little girls playing dress up. DM came and showed us some neat stuff and had lots of fun. It is nice to have a girls night once in a while. Chris was sweet and took the kids to play for a couple of hours while I stayed home and played with sparklies!

See her pretty neclace? VERY CUTE


Joy and Christina trying stuff on.

Birthday Countdown!
We have 2 weeks until the kids birthday. I finally got the invites in the mail and goodie bag stuff ordered. Decided on cake (still need to actually order it) and snacks. I think we are getting closer to the big day. I am so excited! I hope the weather is beautiful and it doesn't rain. I am taking their pictures tomorrow with A at the park. I hope we get some good ones. I will post them later

Chris

Chris had a recruiting trip in Stillwater this week and he was able to see his Mom and brother. He has a test this weekend, so we will not see to much of him. The semester is half way done. Which is always a good thing.

Even Dad needs a good ol' rest on the frog chair.

TIK and LTIK

We are missing the tiks like crazy and wish they were back home. Cheer up big sis, I love you! You know where home is and that is the only thing that matters. Here is a big old blogger hug to you and ry-kate :)


Picture perfect

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you all are doing so well. Sounds like everyone is keeping very busy!

hollibobolli said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your new job. Of all people I can tell you how important that is!! And on top of that the relief that comes from having your child somewhere that makes you comfortable while you're at work, so I'm happy for Conan!

Anonymous said...

So glad you like the new J.O.B. and the Mr. Man likes his school. I love the black and white pic of my kiddo.

I so wish we could come for the party. You just have no idea. Really. I am putting his birthday stuff in the mail, so you should have it by his birthday, even if not the party.

Love you guys. Kiss my favorite boy and tell the rest of the crew hi for me.