Wednesday, August 22, 2007


18 days people!!! I know, how shallow to post about an upcoming vacation, but man am I looking forward to the trip. I need a break really bad and the clock is ticking. Conan can't quite understand why I get to ride on a boat and he doesn't, but don't worry I did promise him a boat ride of some sorts!

Whew, life has been rather busy lately. The photography business has really picked up and man I am LOVING it. I have had some great experiences with the families and love being a photographer!! Every time I finish up with a client and give them the pictures, their response just solidifies that I am doing exactly what I need to be doing.

(The Holidays will be here before you know it and I am running a special for Christmas Photo cards. E-mail me if you are interested!!)
(This post was totally not intended to solicit myself, sometimes that just happens)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! This cracked me up - (This post was totally not intended to solicit myself, sometimes that just happens)

We are interested! Shoot me an email swtpeach499@aol.com.

Have a great trip Katie. Pray for no hurricanes!

Joy said...

I've been on that cruise and it's a blast! Although sometimes you feel like cattle being herded around. One word of advice; when they are rushing you to get off the boat, take your time... the line to get through immigration is a bear!