Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Love is in the air!

Four years have come and gone. So quickly have they passed with such ease and happiness. I have learned so much in such a short amount of time. I have grown to love and appreciate the man I married. We have adjusted to being a couple and embraced parenthood with open arms. What a special journey we have undertaken to be one, share our life and raise our children. Today is much different than the day I married Christopher 4 years ago. Christopher has brought the very best out in me and continues to uplift and support my dreams as crazy as they are sometimes. Never once has he allowed me to doubt myself or think I couldn’t do what I set out to accomplish. How rare and awesome is that? Last night as I was lying in bed, I tried to imagine what my life would be without him and I found myself struggling to breath. Just the thought of taking a single breath without him was more than I wanted to think about. This post may sound cheesy and mushy in a young lovers sort of way, but bottom line, Chris is in my life for a reason. He is my strength, my laughter, my tears, my joy, my legacy, my love, my happiness and my future. So many people told me that once you’re married everything changes, and yes that is true, It just gets better. No one else gets me like he does. That look that crosses over our faces when we are thinking the same thing or when our son makes us laugh and we look to each other in that proud moment, nothing compares to that. I love him like I love no other and I can’t believe I was so luck to have found him!


The words, “I love you” so simple, but so powerful.


I love you Christopher.




Chris and I going out on a date June 2007

At a waterfall in Hawaii on our honeymoon

Us at the luau in Hawaii on our honeymoon.

At Gaylord in Hawaii on our honeymoon
6 months after we got married

2 comments:

CrazyMommy said...

Congratulations you guys! I couldn't imagine one without the other!

-A

Joy said...

Beatiful sentiments Katie. I'm glad you have such a wonderful husband. I one of the lucky ones too, and I only wish that everyone could be along with us.