Thursday, November 08, 2007

After Camp Feeling

You know that feeling you got when you returned home from Summer Camp and you felt all empty inside. You go from days packed with games, fun, laughter, and busyness to nothing. Thats how I feel right now. I have spent the last month busy trying to get the business up and running, planning for Halloween and preparing for Conan's birthday and company and now I feel like my body is still in motion.

I miss my family.

I don't really look forward to the holidays that much because they just seem so over rated and lonely. However, now that we have a little one in the house things are starting to seem more exciting. If I think about it, it really is about the kids and making it special for them. We are going to start some new traditions this year. I am looking forward to that.

I have been very blessed this year and need to focus on that and the good to come.

Ok, enough of that, when my son comes up to me and tells me he is glad I am his mom because I smell good, what more do I need?


Off to make fajitas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do know that feeling. And I am sure it is a bit worse with the holidays right around the corner. I am not a fan of this time of year, but I do put on a happy face for my kids. Hugs to you.