Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wedding Weekend! Go Annie!

Such a beautiful wedding!
Annie and Tung were married yesterday in Dallas. I was so lucky to be able to shoot the event with them. Thanks Annie for the opportunity and I hope you and Tung have a blast in Hawaii!!


Here are the programs A and I designed and made.


Annie getting her hair done at Pompeo.


She looked absolutly flawless! A super stunning bride.



Just minuets before the ceremony



A sweet moment.



You know I love my feet pictures. Here are all the bridesmaids




These are the tea jar favors A and I designed and made


The getaway car...too cute!



Me and the sweet bride.

The first dance was to a Blue October song....it had everyone in tears. What a great time for them to remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bride and your pictures (of course!) are stunning.