Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lemonhead crazy



This seems like such a strange post for me...but I have to tell you, these things are gonna be the death of me, Seriously! Let me just start by saying I LOVE LEMONHEADS! Just in case this wasn't clear...I do indeed have a weird insatiable craving for theses deliciously sour/sweet yellow balls of goodness. Next let me say that I eat a box of them every week. Chris and I have a date night once a week and we make a run to Walgreens to pick them up on our way to the theater. It is now almost like a tradition. (the more I write the more this post the more I realize how pitiful I must seem)
Here is the kicker....I am allergic to them to some degree, you see after eating about 6 of them my eyelids start to sweat. Now, we are not talking a little moister, we are talking about drops of sweat! I have to wipe away the sweat multiple times during the consumption of the little darlings. And yet I continue to eat them. I guess until my face swells and my throat closes I will indeed continue to eat them.

You should try them. run now and grab you a box. You can thank me later. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny. My sweet candy weakness is Hot Tamales. I buy the big bag and eat the entire thing within 2-3 days. It is pitiful. And I don't have to share them as the kids think they are too hot. Ha!