Sunday, January 13, 2008

Trying to get back to normal

I am so far behind in blogging that I am not even going to try and catch up. Well here is a brief run down since Christmas. I got Strep from Hell. Then as a result from the antibiotic had awful stomach crapping and pain, Conan has been sick and I have been trying to get caught up with work and plan Conan's school. So now that I am feeling mostly better I am eager to get back in the swing of things. I am sure Chris is ready for some hot meals and a break form the kids! :)

Soccer season has started for Taylor so that means lots more running around. It should be interesting watching her play for the High School; whole different level than rec.

One more thing, I hope to have my New Years resolution list posted this week. I like to throw it out there just for some accountability. Hope everyone had a great weekend.


Wow! My little guy is getting not so little.

We went to a Go Diego Go party on Saturday. Other than Conan not feeling 100% he did manage to have a good time. It was a very cute birthday and it was fun seeing Cade get all excited.




The Birthday Boy!
Happy Birthday big guy!!!

1 comment:

CrazyMommy said...

he looks so grown up. Glad you guys are feeling better.

When are you going to hang with your BFF again?

Seriously!