Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007!

All I can say is THANK YOU SANTA!! We all got what we wanted and then some. I was so shocked to see this sitting by the tree when we got up! Christopher is the best at surprising me with the best gifts. I have been wanting an acoustic guitar for a long time, and well...now I have one. Conan got his Knight Armor and Taylor got her Chi...and the big kid got his Rock Band. Not really fair because we have all had a blast playing it together. That game is totally addicting:) We had a great visit with Granny and Cole and Corey came over as well.

Hope everyone else had a great, wonderful, excited, happy, merry, Need to go on a diet holiday!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, you made out! Looks like you all had fun!

Joy said...

It looks like you had a blast! We were sick all through Christmas....Oh well. There are many more to come!