Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Zen space...almost

Now that I have the website up and running. I have been trying to get my physical workspace, cleaned and organized. I have a long way to go but I thought I would share where I spend most of my time trying to feed my family. I love coming in here with my hot apple cider and editing a session. There is something so comforting about doing it in my own home at whatever hour I choose. I am going to keep focusing on the positive and get through these cold winter months so I can hit the ground running when Spring hits. However, I must say that I shot on Saturday (nearly frostbit my fingers) and it was a blast. The pictures are so cute with there cheeks all red and rosy.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cozy workspace! I hope you will be spending many hours there =)