Friday, August 01, 2008

The best 5 years of my life.

I have always been much better with expressing myself visually rather than with words and every time I feel like I need to say something special - I struggle.

I love my husband very much. My life is amazing with him and I know I am loved unconditionally. PERIOD. I feel safe, protected, honored, loved, respected and valued. He makes me feel like I am the best best mother, wife and friend. I could not ask for my life to be any different. When I was a kid dreaming about my future this is so much better than anything I could come up with. We are taking steps together to build a life for us and our children and I couldn't be more thrilled.

Tomorrow will be 5 years that we said I Do and we are right where we are supposed to be. TOGETHER!

This would be us last year on the beach in Cozumel soaking up the sun....


...and this would be us this year, waiting impatiently to see who will be joining our family in a few short months. I am so excited to hold and love Christopher's tiny baby that is growing inside me.


I love you baby and this is just the beginning!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary!