Tuesday, August 19, 2008

18 weeks and we have a......

GIRL GIRL GIRL!!!

Its official our baby bean is a girl and Chris and I couldn't be more thrilled.
She was all waves and and wiggles at our ultrasound this morning. We promptly stopped at Target and bought our first baby girl stuff on the way home.

Conan is a blanket boy and he took his job of picking his sister's blanket very serious!
I think he did great. He picked the polka dot one because, well he has a spot blankie as well. We are almost half way there and now that I know what I am having the shopping FUN begins!!


I couldn't resist the "Smart Cookie" (just like her Dad)


...so tiny, so perfect, so mine.

All her girlie parts!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW! Congrats Katie! Girls are so much fun and so much money =D Enjoy each and every monent as when you look back you realize just how fleeting they all are. Hugs!

Heather said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!!!
Love the outfit you got! And what great us pics!

Kellie said...

Congratulations! You will love having a girl... so many cute clothes, so little time!

Melanie said...

Congratulations!!! I love the pic of her waving.

Helen said...

Yea! Congratulations Kate & Krew! We need another girl to balance out all these boys in the group! :)

Joy said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Conan is gonna be a great big brother to his little sister!!!