Tuesday, September 09, 2008

MIA

I have been MIA for a while now for a good reason, now things should resume their normal state of activity!
Whew!

Conan made this picture of his family for Taylor to hang up at her camp. He even made sure I included his baby sister in my tummy. He helped me cut out the figures and glue it on the paper.
(notice how his had to be the "biggest", we are going through a very competitive age right now)



Always wrestling around - I love my boys!



Conan waiting for Jake's party to get started. It was a Star Wars themed party and the glow stick light sabers were a hue hit!


Conan and Jake


Here are a few from the Dallas Children's Museum we went to on Labor Day. Conan loved diggin for bones and all the cool interactive activities.






Conan's first t-ball season, and his Daddy is the coach!!! I know a few tears will be shed before the season is over! (from me) Their uniforms are so stinking cute. His first game is this Friday and I will have lots of pics to share!





We are going to Austin this weekend to celebrate Taylor's 16th birthday....I will have lots to post next week!

2 comments:

Finelly said...

So stinkin' cute! Can't wait to see the uniforms!

Heather said...

It's was so great to see y'all at the party!
Cute picture Conan drew! Love it!
How exciting to start T-Ball! And Daddy as coach! It'll be so fun for you to watch both those boys that you adore!
Be safe in Austin!