Thursday, September 25, 2008

23 weeks and kicking

Been awhile since I have posted a baby update! We are now 23.5 weeks along. She is an active little booger and I am enjoying feeling her jab the crap out of insides. Funny how different my pregnancies have been. Conan moved a lot as well only it felt like he was rolling around in jello. This baby is a jabber. She kicks my bladder, then my ribs, my back and anything else that gets in her way. I know exactly when she is awake and playing.

I can't believe we are already at 6 months. It has gone by so fast and it is so much fun watching Conan get "into" this whole little sister thing. I still have a ton of stuff to try and finish before she gets here.

A and A and my sis have been working on my baby shower and man am I getting excited. I didn't have an official shower with Conan so this experience is new and thrilling. I feel very lucky to get to share this experience with so many great people.

I am also full swing into planning Conan's 4th birthday party. We are having lots of company and it should be an awesome time! O and I love the month of October, I plan on doing some fun Halloween stuff with Conan!

We had a good visit with Taylor yesterday and it was nice seeing her. :)






he always wants a picture with his baby sister!


3 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pics! I can't believe how fast it's going! Very exciting stuff!
I love October too! Can't wait to make creepy food and decorate!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love the pics! Time is flying by. Hard to believe you are over half way there!

Joy said...

So sweet! I love October too. It has to be my favorite month of the year! It's finally not hot!!! Yea!!! Cute pics! Baby belly!!!