Friday, September 12, 2008

A proud moment!

Ever get those moments where you fill so full of love and pride that you feel like your gonna burst? Well, I had one of those today and I think I will remember it forever. I love being a mom to a little boy. Conan is so full of life and love it makes me swell. Chris and I both had such a blast at his first t-ball game tonight and we can't wait for the next one! I am so glad I get to be a part of such an awesome little guy! (Oh and his Dad, he is about the best coach out there, at least in my opinion and we all know that I am not the least bit biased. :)

GO CUBS!!!







3 comments:

Joy said...

Too stinkin' cute Katie! I can't wait for Jake to play! I love those burst moments. I always say that my heart breaks in the good way!

Anonymous said...

How cute! He is adorable in his little uniform!

Heather said...

GREAT PICS! How adorable are your boys?!?!