Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We want some PIE!

I was sick all weekend and somewhere in there Conan got this big idea to make a blueberry pie. So, today we got out the stuff and made us some pie!!! I have discovered my son loves to cook. Well, should I say that anything that looks like a weapon...(spoons, whisks, etc..) is fun to do. He actually helped quite a bit. I love this age, he gets super excited about stuff and can participate on such a mature level. Makes me a little sad really! :)

Anyway, Chris gets desert tonight!








Pie before the oven.


Pie after the oven!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Ok we need a new belly pic!!

Heather said...

YUMMY! So much fun! Riley loves to cook too, with his apron and hat!

Joy said...

So Cute! I haven't tried making a pie before! You're brave!