Monday, November 17, 2008

Rocking Baby Shower

I don't even know where to start in trying to express how much this baby shower and having everyone share this special time with me meant. I appreciate my hostesses that pulled together a fabulous totally "Katie" party! They got my style down to a tee and even had bottled orange and strawberry crush... it was beautiful. You guys rocked and I am forever grateful.

I loved having each and every guest present and I appreciate the generous gifts everyone gave baby K. She is already one spoiled little princess. This year has been extremely challenging for Chris and I and to have the love and support of so many wonderful people is completely overwhelming.

Thank you so much! I will always remember this time.





















2 comments:

Helen said...

It was so much fun! And I LOVED the Orange Crush! Mmmmmmmm.

Heather said...

LOVE the pics! I had a wonderful time, thank for inviting me! I can't wait to meet 'starts with a K, has 6 letters, and is unique'!!! :)