Wednesday, November 26, 2008

forgot to post this...

This was taken 2 weeks ago when I was 30 weeks. Man o Man do I feel large and not so much in charge. This sweet pea is giving me a run for my money. She is very active which I love. I love feeling her inside and the kids like it when she gets the hiccups because they can feel them. I am however getting quite uncomfortable. (normal, I know..i just want to complain) I almost have her room set up and I have my list of stuff still to get. I am actually starting to get a little bit nervous thinking about the c-section and brining home another newborn. It is all a bit overwhelming and thank God I have so many wonderful people willing to help! Okay baby K, only a few more weeks so hang in there!


1 comment:

Heather said...

SO EXCITING Katie! We can't wait to meet her! Hang in there, can you believe how close it is!