Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Santa Baby 2008

Same Santa - different place. I love this Santa and this will be the 4th year Conan has had his picture taken with him. I think it is so fun to see how much he changes with each year. Conan has never been afraid of Santa and looks forward to seeing him each year. He asked for Star Wars guys and a rocking pair of Heelys! Tylor decided not to get her picture taken this year...I wonder why not. :)

I cannot wait. We are putting up our tree this weekend and then next weekend we are making our traditional cookies we make every year.

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!!!


4 comments:

Heather said...

Yes, we love this Santa too! Didn't think we were going to get to see him this year but we got lucky one evening and there was NO line! Great picture Conan!

Crazy Kids' Mama said...

What a GREAT picture - I LOVE his facial expression!!

Crazy Kids' Mama said...

Oh, I think you need to paint your belly to look like a Christmas ornament and go get a pic with Santa...

Melanie said...

I just love that pic! Can you believe that we've never visited Santa? He's come to my sister's every year for cmas eve so we've never done the mall santa. This will be our first year. I hope that the kids don't wig out! So is Conan gonna get some heely's? I hope that C doesn't see them or he will want them too! Not so sure he's ready for them yet :(