Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Getting there...

Slowly I am getting all of baby K's stuff up and put together. Having little baby stuff scattered throughout the house is really starting to make her existence more concrete. She is coming and she is coming soon! I am wanting Christmas to get here and get gone so I can get my house back to normal and finish getting ready. However, I am still trying to enjoy the holidays. She is a busy little muffin and gets the hiccups all the time.

Anyway, here are a few pictures I took this week of her crib and whatnot. The lighting was supper bad so the color is off. O-well you get the idea.





Here we are at 34 weeks and 3 days. I look so different with her than I did with Conan. I will have to post a comparison picture next time!


4 comments:

Melanie said...

Super cute! You are ALL baby and it's adorable.

Heather said...

LOVE the baby stuff! Looks great! (I especially like that sign above the changing table, too cute!) What a great belly shot! You look amazing, Katie!

Meghan said...

That is one GORGEOUS belly, mama!

Anonymous said...

You look great Katie!