Sunday, December 21, 2008

36 week comparison

Like I said, here is the comparison picture at 36 weeks. I took the picture in the same purple shirt and tried to be in the same position. Based off of the photos, I am sticking out much further with baby K than I did with Conan. Also, I have noticed that pregnancy makes this Mama swell in the face. These are certainly not the best photographs, so lets just focus on the belly!!! Three more weeks, or 21 days and we get to hold her in our arms!!!


Katie pregnant with Conan at 36 weeks.

Katie's belly with Conan at 36 weeks.


Katie pregnant with Baby K at 36 weeks.

Katie's belly with Baby K at 36 weeks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing with Hannah vs Hayden. I think you look awesome! 21 days is going to fly by.

Melanie said...

She is going to be here before you know it! I love your belly, it's cute in both pics!

Finelly said...

It is so hard to believe that there is a little baby K in there! So exciting!

Joy said...

You know, I know pregnancy is painful...I've been there. But everytime I see a belly like that, all I can say is 'Ow'. You look great!

Heather said...

Neat comparisons! And I see it was the 21st when you posted this and you THOUGHT you had 3 weeks to wait, but now we know you only had ONE! Congratulations! We cant' wait to be Kolbie!