Friday, January 02, 2009

Home sweet home

We are home, happy and healthy! I am so amazed at how easy taking care of Kolbie is...she is an AWESOME baby. She sleeps well, eats like a champ and has the most beautiful eyes. WOW.
I am ready to feel 100%,. it is hard for me to sit and watch everyone else doing what I should be doing but I know that will come soon enough.

For now I sit and watch my family and know that I am so blessed.

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes. I appreciate everything. I have some amazing friends that I could not live without.








4 comments:

Heather said...

Look at all that PINK! Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!

Meghan said...

She is SO INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS. Welcome to the world Kolbie! And, Congratulations to you your entire family.

Joy said...

I love the pics! So beautiful! I have one itty bitty thing to pick on! You need to change your baby ticker at the top! LOL!

Unknown said...

She is beyond perfect and beautiful. Congratulations!!!

(P.S. Hello baby fever... this is just feeding it for me!)