Monday, February 02, 2009

Growning way to fast

I can't believe Kolbie has been here with us for 5 weeks now. She is such an awesome baby and I just can't seem to get enough of her. She is smiling at us and I am totally smitten with her. Conan loves to play with her on her mat and calls her "sugar baby" Taylor is great to help out and hold her when I need to get stuff done. I am so grateful for my wonderful family and awesome friends. I am trying so hard to cherish every moment of Kolbie's infancy. I really thought that life would be way to busy to be able to sit and love on her, but I have found that I am spending more time with her and I want to remember every second of her precious life. It is truly humbling to be a mother and watch your kids have a relationship with each other.

I love the month of February! Valentines' day is just around the corner and it is my favorite holiday. I am trying my best to get the baby's birth announcements out soon.

















3 comments:

Melanie said...

OMG! LOVE the tiara and tutu!!! She is precious. Isn't watching the sibling stuff amazing? It still melts my heart.

Joy said...

That tutu is adorable! What a great picture!

Heather said...

I LOVE all the pictures! We got the birth announcement, they are so precious, perfectly matched to your precious baby girl!