Sunday, February 22, 2009

My babies!

WOW! The kids are getting so big so quickly. We are enjoying the new addition and spending time together as a family of 5. It is hard to imagine life without Kolbie, seems like she has always been with us even though she is just 8 weeks old today. Conan is loving his school and it really gives him something that is just his. He has made a great friend who he talks about all the time. Taylor is busy with school and is looking forward to Spring Break.

This morning after Chris made us a yummy breakfast we decided to make a home studio in our living room and take some shots of the kids. Of Course I think they are the cutest kids ever and they take great pictures. I am so proud of all of them, makes me love being a Mother. I have so much to be thankful for and appreciate in my life. We are not perfect but we are a family.


The Cassidy kids. 2009
Taylor 16, Conan 4, Kolbie 8 weeks.

3 comments:

Helen said...

What a cute picture! I love it and I love how you can see Kolbie's sweet face too.

Heather said...

Beautiful picture of your beautiful kids! You are a wonderful mother!

Joy said...

Your family is beautiful Katie! I can't believe you are a family of FIVE! :O