Monday, February 27, 2006

Best Friends

Oh how sweet. Mak Mak came over to play on Saturday and they had a great time. Conan didn't tackle her once, just a few hugs. I love to watch them play together. Conan is very protective of his Mak and watches her closely. Actually, now that I think about it, he is rather bossy.
Taylor, Conan and I went to Ft. Worth to visit with Aunt Cassy and Rylee. We had a nice lunch and watched the "Monkey Show" as Rylee calls it. Conan sat still while he was eating popcorn but as soon as that was gone he was a wiggle worm. I ended up leaving for about 20 min to let him run around the lobby. He did eventually fall asleep and I was able to watch a few minutes myself. We had a nice day and a good visit.
Chris spent the weekend studying, I mean ALL weekend. The poor guy really needs a break. I am super proud of him and his dedication to whatever he is doing.
Well, off to do some major housework.



3 comments:

CrazyMommy said...

SWEETIE PIES! They have such a good time together and I am glad our kids have given us the opportunity to be the best of friends.

Thanks for everything!
-A

katertoter said...

The pleasure is all mine!

Melanie said...

You are brave taking him to a movie! I haven't attempted that yet. I think I'll wait a little while. Great pics!