Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thanks Honey!

Thanks sweetheart for a great time last night at the hockey game! This was our first hockey game ever. We had a good time trying to figure out what in the world was going on. I was very impressed at the players skating ability, yes I know they are professionals, but good grief they can skate well. As we were waiting for the game to start, we were looking through the program and I guess I didn't realize how young those boys were. They are practically babies. At one point a player was getting pushed around pretty good by the other team, right in front of us, and I almost stood up and started cussing. I wanted to defend that boy for his Mama. Man, I hope my son does not want to play hockey. Although, he does have a very tough "hockey like" name.
It was nice to get to do something together as a couple other than sleep.
Oh and a big shout out to Sheesha!

5 comments:

CrazyMommy said...

No prob Bob! I am glad you guys had a fantastic time. Now you have to return the favor and go to Chi-Ca-Go with me to see James Blunt. We have to be front and center so I can swoon.

Thanks for being such a good friend!

cassy said...

I forgot you all did that! It's fun, ain't it?

Melanie said...

I love hockey but I have no idea what's going on. But the games have such a great atmosphere!

Joy said...

I'm glad you had fun at the fight, er, uh, hockey game! By the way, they aren't professionals. They don't get paid. It's like a place for recruiters from pro teams and colleges to see the guys. I think that's the worst part. No face guards and they aren't even getting paid. Not my baby, no way!

Joy said...

I'm glad you had fun at the fight, er, uh, hockey game! By the way, they don't even get paid for playing! They play so recuiters can see them from pro teams and colleges. That's the worst part. No face guards and they don't even get paid.