Sunday, February 12, 2006

How to catch a wild monkey -Part 1

I finally figured out how to catch a wild monkey---YOU DON"T!
I have been running around crazy after my kid for a week now. I swear the day he turned 15 months aliens came and took over his body. He seems stronger now, more verbal, throws fits, hits, and of course big old bear hugs, when your not looking and you end up on the floor. What happened to my calm, quiet, contemplative and sweet baby? Anyway, life is great and very busy. Conan make me very happy even when he is driving me crazy.

I was at the computer and he came around the corner with his shirt over his head and the vacuum attachment in his hand. How does my 15 month old get his shirt like that? I would love to know.
Chris and I have been working out religiously and ordered a case of Speed Stack, well as you can see the monkey boy found it and stuck the bottles everywhere. (No, I do not put speed stack in his sippy cup-just in case you were wondering)
Thanks a million for the Jeep Granny-I LOVE IT!
Oh man, if only Mak Mak knew how much I love her vacuum. Thanks for letting us borrow it!

2 comments:

cassy said...

Oh, I just had to laugh. Yes, sweet sister, gone are the days in which we had calm, quiet, docile children.

We are definitely in the monkey stage. No doubt.

CrazyMommy said...

We are glad the vacuum is getting good use at your house...I hope someday Mak will not be afraid of it.

Mak has a Valentine for Conan...maybe we can drop by tomorrow.