Monday, May 08, 2006

James Blunt

James Blunt is a very humble and chrming man. Angela and I went to the Kiss fm meet and great with JB this morning. After 1.5 hours of sleep, the night before, the quiet intimate setting was so nice. It capped off a very nice weekend. The Austin concert was so awesome. It was an outside venue and the weather turned out just perfect. A and I got front row spots, I'm talking close, we were leaning on the stage. James and Beardy shook our hands during the show. James seemed to be in a great mood and the concert was perfect.
After the show A and I headed home for a quick nap and breakfast at 7:00am sharp. We were able to watch the Kid Kradic show live and soon James made his apperance for a quick interview. After that we headed inside for a short performance. James sang High and You're Beautiful. Seeing him live adds so much to the song. Angela was able to ask him a question and we got to take a group picture with him. Tonight A and I will see him in Dallas and then he is off to California. Thanks so much A for introducing me to JB. I love his music and I think he is a great preson and thank you honey, for puttin up with me--you are the best!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Dog! UUMM did he brush is hair this morning? Giggle! He looks a little disheveled! Hey, I guess when you are James Blunt you can look anyway you want.

cassy said...

Looks like a great time!!

MommyOutOfControl said...

Jealous jealous jealous jealous over here! I so heart JB! He is awesome...does he sound just as good live as on the CD (cuz you know how some people just SUCK live!) I can only imagine he is awesome live. I don't think he ever comes out the the east coast! At least not near us!
So glad you guys had a great time!
Jamie