Friday, May 12, 2006

Splish Splash I was taking a Bath!



Bath time was a hoot last night. Chris made Conan lots of bubbles and made Conan laugh really hard. It was so cute to see him giggle like that. It was pretty funny seeing Chris get him to laugh too. Conan loves taking a bath until I wash his hair, then he gets fussy and wants out of the tub.
His first week of school went better than I thought. He cried the first day all morning and then the next day only when I dropped him off. Today he did not even wimper or say my name. I am happy that he is not sad, and I am sad that he did not even say my name. O-well, seeing his little face light up when I pick him up, is the best ever!
We are off to Stillwater tonight after Taylor's Pop show at school. This is the last choir program of the year.
Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

cassy said...

So I commented about Conan on the wrong post.

Anyway, you know what I mean.

I absolutely LOVE the pics.

Anonymous said...

Wow, he looks so big in those pics! Adorable Katie!