Thursday, May 04, 2006

This is what i feel like doing :)

I really wish I could just curl up in a plastic wagon, take a snooze, and forget about life....just for a little while. I am tired. The last few weeks have been really hard. This is not a gripe seccion, just a release for me. You do not have to keep reading.
I feel so much older than I am. This really bothers me. I know the saying goes, "you're only as old as you act," but good grief. After I had Conan I suffered several really BAD days of depression. It seems like lately I have been feeling a less intense version of that depression but it is still pretty yucky. I know Conan can feel it as well because he has been super cranky and clingly to me. Maybe he knows that on Monday he will be going to school for the first time. I will not even be the one to drop him off. Chris is going to do it because I have to be somewhere at 7:00am. I have not even thought about how I will feel come Monday. I am praying that he will be just fine and when I go to pick him up, everything will be ok. I am sorry sweet boy if you are sad, get hurt, or need me to hold you, remember I am always thinking about you.
I have cried more tears these last two weeks than I have in a long time. I am ready for the sun to come out and wash the dark clouds away. One of my most favorite songs is "Here comes the sun" by the Beatles. Chris and I walked backed down the isle as husband and wife to that song on our wedding day. I can't help but smile when I hear that song.
Not everything has been storm clouds and rain. My poor is me , spill is over, now time for some happy thoughts. Saturday night Angela and I head out to Austin to the James Blunt concert and then on Monday morning at 7:00am Angela and I will be eating a lovely breakfast with the one and only James Blunt himself. Of course, we will be exahsted, from the drive home the night before, but what is a few missed hours of sleep to see JB? We are really excited! Angela and I met Rebecca and Marie and her sister at El Chicos last night to meet before the concert. Rebecca posted some pics of the evening if you are intersted.
Saturday is Taylor's last soccer game of the season. If the Lady Sharks win I think we get 3rd place. GO TEAM! Next weekend we head up to Stillwater to see the family and celebrate Debbie's birthday and Mother's Day. Chris has a final on Friday and then this semester from hell is OVER. Can I get a Whoo Hoo!!!! I hope we can enjoy the summer together as a family.
It is comforting to know that things always get better, all you need is a little time! Hope everyone has a great weekend. Enjoy every minuet of it, I know I am going to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((hugs)))))))) Katie. If you need to vent or cry or just wanna chat you know how to find me.

katertoter said...

Thanks a million, you are so sweet, and I am very glad that I know you.

Melanie said...

I'm sorry things have been so hard. I can't imagine what it would be like to leave my son if I had stayed home with him all this time. It's hard for me somedays and he's been going since he was 3 months old. Let me know if you need anything.

((Hugs))