Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Candyland

Playing Candyland with a two year old is a HOOT! Especially when it is Dora Candyland. I was a little uncertain that he would actually get the idea of the game, but he proved me wrong. Once we showed him a few times how to play he was on a roll. He got so excited over the smallest things, like two blue squares and Swiper cards. We had fun playing with him and amazingly he won without us "letting" him. I see many more game nights in my future. I think I will pick up Chutes and Ladders and Hungry Hippo this weekend. Who knew?!


I WON!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so very cute! We have been on an UNO kick since Christmas. I think it is time for a new game lol!

MommyOutOfControl said...

He is so adorable! We loved candyland...now I can't get him to play it..."I'm not a baby!" is all he says.
Jamie

Joy said...

He's growing up soooo fast! I can't believe he's playing games!!!!