Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wednesday Weigh In

Okay. Here we go

I am still at 150 lbs. However, I have lost 2 inches from my hips and an inch off each thigh. I am gaining muscle mass and definition. I would like to see the lbs going away but I like the fact that I am getting stronger and losing inches. My clothes are fitting loser, this is quite annoying, and I don't want to go shopping just yet, so I am stuck feeling like a clown.

Last night I climbed 95 flights of stairs and did about 100 lunges. My legs are like rocks today. It is exciting to see some changes. If I think really hard I can see myself where I want to be. Chris looks great and is a huge motivator to me. I love our evening workout sessions together. Those that sweat together stay together...or something like that.

We have a "lose 10 more lbs" by June 1st. Wish us luck!

No comments: