Thursday, May 03, 2007

Cherry Chip Memories





Conan and I made cupcakes the other night for his class. I REALLY like to bake, but I can't eat any of it so I have to make excuses and find places to get rid of it. Conan's school and my work are just perfect. The cupcakes were a hit and Conan has a request to make some more.

You can not buy cherry chips here in the south, oh no...believe me i have tried to find them. So my awesome aunt Vicky sends them to me every year at Christmas time. I do not get to see my aunts and uncles very often, or speak with them, but every time I open the cabinet and see the cherry chips I think of them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your photos are AMAZING!! You are a very talented photographer. Are cherry chips like chocolate chip, only cherry flavored? I've never heard of them!

katertoter said...

Girl from Florida,
Thank you very much. I see other photographer's pictures and I see that I have such a long way to go. Cherry chips are shaped just like Chocolate only cherry flavored. THey are awesome! I can send you a sample if you want.

Meghan said...

Oh, yum!

You need to share that recipe.

Pretty please?