Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Soccer tot from the side lines

Let me just set the stage for you. Its HOT, like 90 degrees. No shade. and we have been out in the heat for over an hour. Yes, my 2 year old has had enough and is begging to go home. In an attempt to entertain himself he starts playing with the soccer ball we brought for him. Chris is watching Taylor play, I have my camera out trying to get some decent shots and Conan is....well, not really sure until we turn around and he is scoring a goal for the 4 year old all girl team in pink! I yelp at Chris to grab him quick. Thank goodness it is just Rec ball or we would have had some serious crap thrown at us by some angry parents. In fact the exact opposite happened. He got cheered on, by the 4 year old team and the parents of Taylor's team.

Not that I am biased or anything but the kid did look pretty good making that goal! Anyway, here are some pics of one cranky, over heated, stubborn 2 year old.






Not really sure why I make him wear a hat because he always turns in around backwards.

Yes, picking a wedgie. Good times.

1 comment:

Joy said...

OMGosh! That is too funny! The things kids do!