Saturday, May 19, 2007

Random Update.

Mother's Day

What a great day! Here I am with my new super duper flash! I was very surprised to open this one. Conan met me at the door with flowers and a big "Happy Mother's Day, Mom" Taylor gave me a gift certificate to get our nails done and Chris and Conan got me the flash. I lost it when I opened Conan's card and it was signed ccc. Don't ask me why but that really tugged at my heart strings. Maybe because whenever I write something on my calendar that has to do with him I use ccc, or maybe because I call him "triple c" Man, I love being a mother!










IKEA finger puppets, who knew? The boy loves them....I hate them. You can only put 7 mini puppets on 7 mini fingers so many times in one day that you start to go batty.





While I was out of town Chris set the tent up in the backyard and let Conan play in it. (btw, he always has the batman mask on these days)





I think the scooter my Mom bought Conan for Christmas was the most used present he got!




My first Muffins with Mom! Angela and I had muffins with the kids at their school. Yeah it was great....NOT. Conan cried the whole time I was there. That really makes you feel nice and loved. Not sure what the dealio was but he was not a happy camper, however, when I picked him up for out Friday lunch date he was just peachy, go figure.



1 comment:

Meghan said...

NICE flash, mama! I'm jealous!

Also, we have those finger puppets. Xan still likes to eat them.