Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Florida! PART 1

I am posting our trip in 3 parts....way too many to do at one time. These are not in order, but here is the first set "at the beach"

Here we are at Sanibel Island. BEAUTIFUL, Seashell capital of the world actually. Conan and Chris loved playing in the sand and as you can see from the first picture, I liked to watch basking in the sun! Kendie and Taylor spent hours floating in the water on boogie boards. Joseph hopped back and forth between all of us. (Secretly, I think my Mom likes the ocean more than any of us :) It was just what I needed. The sun was awesome the weather was great and the company just peachy. We had a blast and I am missing it as I post these pictures.

More to come later.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love Sanibel Island! Great pics!