Friday, June 29, 2007

Hip Hip Hurray....

...I'm going to see The Fray, with my girl A! I was pleasantly surprised with two tickets for my birthday to see The Fray in two weeks. I am so excited. Concerts are sort of like A and I's thing. We have been to 3 James Blunt concerts and this is just the beginning. The concert is outside, which is totally cool because the atmosphere just rocks. Not only did she get me the tickets she also wrote me the nicest letter a friend could ever write. I truly believe she was put in my life for a reason. The first day I met her I knew she would forever be my bosom buddie. As corney as it may sound, there is incredible truth to that statement. I can't thank you enough for EVERYTHING you have done and are willing to do for me and my family. Here's to many more birthdays spent together. Look out 30! (holy cow did i just say 30....no way man.) 3 years and counting. It is nice to know we both turn 30 at the same time, and I don't have to waller in self pity alone. Right? BFF!!

A and I in Chicago...good times!




2 comments:

CrazyMommy said...

I heart you! Can't wait to see The Fray - we have to see Kelly Clarkson when she finally gets her tour going again.

Meghan said...

How awesome... I love The Fray! I'm SO jealous of you guys!

Also, you two need to stop being so gorgeous.