Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Stuff in no particular order

Conan is really into spikey (he calls it pirate hair) these days. The picture sucks but if you look close you can see the spikes.


We grilled pineapple and hot dogs on Saturday after we went to the water park. Water and sun can really make a girl hungry!


Here is Conan being all brave and trying to climb the highest ladder at the park. He did make it to the top and then screamed for me to help him step 2 inches onto the platform. He is so funny about that kind of stuff. Sometimes he had no fear and I think he is going to kill himself and then other times he is so scared. O-well.


Taylor watched Conan so Chris and I could go out on a date. His face is a mess because he was eating something but I can't remember what.

Conan loved the spray area at the park. He would sit on the sprayers until they went off and let it splash up in his face.

See what I mean

Conan and Mak had their first gymnastics class last week. Conan really surprised Chris and I with his flipping ability. Made us laugh.

Yes, they do EVERYTHING together!


Catching some rays!


Somebody stop me....the little sugar fruit won't leave me alone!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Katie! I cannot believe how big Conan is getting =0