Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Catching up and a new chapter

Ok, so blogger is crazy and posted my eye two times...normally that would be ok because we do have two eyes, however, not two of the same one! Anyway, the point of the eye picture is to say that I now value my eyesight more than ever.

Yesterday I quit my job. Long story..no need to bore you.

This has opened a new door for me. My photography business now has the opportunity to take off. I will use my eyes in a new and exciting way.

I am also pulling Conan out of school and keeping him home with me. For this I am grateful. I have missed our days together and look forward to adjusting back to being together all the time. I know it is going to be a challenge. He is used to constant activity and interaction and I am used to being with adults all day. I do know that he is at such a fun age. He is so eager to learn and please. I am getting ready to sit down and plan out his school for next week. Even Chris is joining in on all the fun. He is going to do "PE" with Conan every morning. Have I mentioned that Chris has been a saint through all of this. I have a new profound love for that man.

We have been rather busy and I am way behind on my posting so I will just leave you with some pictures...as always.





Conan's first medal. Small Fry Soccer. McKinney YMCA


Chris' kick a$$ sushi!

Movie night!

What my son looks like after playing outside in the heat.



Jake's 2nd Birthday







Here I am trying to be a basketball mom. Much harder than it looks.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Sounds like you are happy with your life's new direction and that is awesome! I know I often dream about staying home with Lanie. Good luck with the photography business. I'll have to get you over here soon to take some pics of Lanie before you get all booked up!

Joy said...

Katie! I'm happy for my own selfish reasons! Now we can play during the day together!! :) I want you to help you with this photography business...call me and I'll give you details.

Anonymous said...

I think the new chapter sounds fantastic! You have such a God given talent with your photography ... you will truly succeed! Enjoy your days with your boy!