Friday, May 02, 2008

Fire Station #3!

So today we entered the wonderful world of super heroes all in a class of their own! It was really neat to see the firefighters interact with the kiddos and they were so patient to put up with the not-so-patient kids. Conan wasn't sure what to do first, check out the uniforms, the truck or the workout machines they had. LOL. I thoroughly enjoyed myself as much as Conan. They have such an important job and I hope Conan sees them as super heroes! Here are a few pictures from the day!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! I love having children and doing all the fun stuff we might have missed as kids =)

Heather said...

SO MUCH FUN! You got some great pics too! I'm so glad we got that play date set up! And you are so sweet bringing the fire fighters cookies!