Thursday, May 15, 2008

From the moment I met you...

...have filled my life with more love than I ever thought possible. Thanks little dude.

I was going through all my digital pictures trying to organize and somewhere along the way through more tears than I care to admit, i finally succeeded in arranging them in some fashion. Just wanted to share a few of my favorites of the little man.

*Note: these were taken pre-nice digital camera.....man o man.


Conan 1 month



Going home from the hospital






6 months old


3 months old



3 months old

4 comments:

Melanie said...

What a cutie! He's grown into such an amazing little boy. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who cries while looking at old pictures :)

Joy said...

can you believe he was ever that small? They grow up soooo fast. It's so bitter sweet seeing them grow!

Valkyrie said...

Just found your blog via GFF - love your photos, also checking out your photography blog :) Nice to meet you. As your blog doesn't allow anonymous comments I'll say hi from my blog without 'linking' dub dub dub dot droversrun dot net. Cheers. Ness

Briana said...

Love the cute photos. Your photography is beautiful (your new blog). Thanks for coming by my blog too!!!