Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day and other happenings

I feel like I haven't posted in a while. I had a good Mother's Day. We ate at Rock Fish for lunch and the kids got me some new sun glasses! ( I had left mine at the park during a session last weekend and I have desperately missed them) After nap, we all went to see Iron Man. It was good and we had a fun time.

Saturday we went to CW kid's birthday and it was quite the PARTY! Conan wore himself out in the bounce house and left on a sugar high after consuming the cutest (largest) cupcake ever.



Opening my card from the kids.



Me with my cool shades.




Showing our power!



This would be Conan in the batman suit we borrowed. Yes he likes it, yes he wears it all the time, no I do not let him out of the house in it!





Coloring some Mother's Day cards. He actually took his time and stayed inside the lines. I was totally impressed. I have been working with him on this since he could sit up. MAJOR progress people.



Birthday Party







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day Katie! I love the pics of you with the kids. Wow, Taylor colored her hair! Is it red now??

Melanie said...

Looks like a great Mother's Day! Those cupcakes were sooooooo good!