Thursday, June 12, 2008

Camping

A little on the warm side but a lot on the fun side! We had a good time camping this last weekend. C bought a boat and we were able to play in the water, tube and just relax. Chris is an awesome campfire chef let me tell you. He made pineapple upside down cake in a dutch oven. Breakfast burritos and C made chicken bacon potato pockets. We were well fed. Best thing-Chris did all the dishes. I think we would love to go again but with my belly getting bigger and the heat getting hotter a late fall trip is in the plans.








Conan fell asleep on the boat!




3 comments:

Crazy Kids' Mama said...

Aw man, I wanna go - looks like ya'll had a BLAST!!

Heather said...

Looks like fun! We love the lake, but have never camped out, might have to try it!

Joy said...

Only Conan could fall asleep on a ski boat! That kid can sleep anywhere! You are soooo lucky. I looks like you had a good time! When the weather gets cooler, we'll have to take a trip together!