Monday, June 02, 2008

One pee stick and 3 min later....

...you find out your life is about to change yet again. IN A GOOD WAY.

We were surprised/thrilled to find out we are expecting another baby.

We told the kids and they are really excited. Conan calls it his baby. I am really excited however, I am fighting morning sickness with everything I have. It is much worse this time around. Chris and I went in for our first ultrasound this morning and got to see thumper in there and hear the heartbeat. Even though I have done this before I am surprised at how excited I got today. I am due January 18th 2009, and in order for Conan to comprehend how far away that was we told him the baby will get here after Christmas, to which he replied with the baby get any presents? I told him no because thumper won't be here till after. His response..."how sad." I am already much bigger in the tummy this time and my pants are tight. Yikes!


1st ultrasound 7 weeks 1 day!
We saw and heard her/his perfect little heart beat!
I think that is the best sound in the world.



Belly shot 6 weeks

9 comments:

Finelly said...

Yay! So very excited for you! Nice baby bump. :)

Crazy Kids' Mama said...

So excited for you!!

Michelle said...

Katie! That's great news!! Many Congrats to you and Chris.

Helen said...

WOO-HOO! That is so exciting! Congratulations to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!! What a wonderful surprise! I am so happy for all of you. I cannot wait to watch you grow =)

katertoter said...

Thanks everyone! I appreciate all the well wishes.

sara said...

Congrats dear! I know you've been looking forward to this!

Joy said...

I'm really happy for you and your family Katie...hopefully I'm not far behind!!!

Heather said...

WOW!!! I don't read blogs for a month and THIS is what I miss?!?!
CONGRATULATIONS! That's AMAZING news!