Sunday, July 27, 2008

1st 3D movie and happy birthday Grandma Peg!

If these aren't the coolest glasses you have ever seen then you are totally missing out! He was so excited to watch this movie (Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D) and loved all the cool stuff that "came out" at us. I would glance over at him and ever once in a while and he would peek over the tops of his glasses just to see the difference. Cracked me up. My kid is turning into a real movie buff.

This is his best "professor" look.



I wanted to give a shout out to the best grandma ever! I love her and miss her something fierce. It is her birthday today and I wanted her to know that we are thinking about her and will eat some cake in her honor.

Have a wonderful day. I love you!

3 comments:

Finelly said...

Dude, what movie did you see?

He is so cute in those glasses, btw!

Heather said...

Yeah, WHAT MOVIE?!?!?
Love the pic, great glasses!

Heather said...

Thanks for putting in the movie title! :-) I didn't know if that would be a good one for Riley, but now I want to try it for sure!