Monday, July 07, 2008

28th bithday and 12 weeks

I had a great birthday yet again. Every year when it rolls around I get this yucky feeling wash over me because I know the number is creeping closer to 30!! Yikes. Chris made me my favorite meal and surprised me with Celine Dion tickets. Yeah! The kids got me some earrings and sunglasses with a sweet card. I received wonderful phone calls from friends and family that really made me feel loved. Thanks so much everyone.

We had a great 4th in Stillwater. Conan absolutely loved shooting off fireworks with Chris and the show at the lake was so neat. I can't believe this but I forgot my camera and have nothing to show for the trip.

I am SO VERY HAPPY to say that I think morning sickness is gone for good. I feel so awesome and the list of stuff I have to do is loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong. Time to play catch up.
We have another ultrasound on Monday for a first trimester screening and not another one until I am 18 weeks to see what little body parts this one will have.

Life is good.



12 weeks preggo

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Look how cute you are!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You are starting to pop =)

Heather said...

Happy belated birthday!
YAY that the morning sickness is gone! You look great!
Glad you had a fun 4th too!