Saturday, October 18, 2008

27 weeks

Whew! This little muffin is already a handful! Everything about my pregnancy this tie is different. Harder!!!!

I am already starting to swell, which didn't happen with Conan until the last month. I can't freaking breath and I am so tired! O-well I keep telling myself how blessed I am to have a baby on the way and the end result is SO worth it.

We checked out the new Toys R US / Babies R Us this morning and got to see Spiderman in person. Conan was thrilled. I was also able to check out all the adorable baby stuff.

My sister will be here in about 15 days!!! Conan will turn 4 in a couple of weeks and I am so excited for the upcoming family visits. We get to spend the day with Taylor tomorrow and hopefully she will be home soon. :)

I leave you with my ever expanding body!


27 weeks Preggo!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how each pg is different. It is also amazing how fast the time flies by. Before you even blink your sweet muffin will be turning 4! You look great!

Finelly said...

You look so cute! That girl is growing fast!

Melanie said...

I still think you look great! We saw Spiderman too! Wasn't he great?

Taylor's room looks awesome!

Heather said...

Is it going fast!?!? 27 weeks girl! She'll be here before you know it! You look great, glowing as expected!

Joy said...

Pregnancy sucks...at least there is a baby at the end!